Monday, October 17, 2011

ouest-france article

I'm famous! This short article and photo appeared in the regional newspaper Ouest-France a couple of weeks ago. The basic gist of the article: a bunch of French nerds are here to teach little ones English. (The photo features only those of us working in ecoles primaires. There are actually about 30 English assistants throughout the Cotes d'Armor department of Brittany once you take high school and middle school into account.)


Love how the quality of the image makes me look like I have braces and am therefore 15 years old.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to be reading your blog again. Just realized I didn't have a link on my site to you, which I have now rectified. Keep writing, and learning, and experiencing life. Keep waking up with cheese breath.

    ReplyDelete