Friday, May 7, 2010

ces petits moments

I know I just posted pictures of my shoes, but wanted to document this petit moment. Every day, the morning sun pours into my yellow room through the filter of sheer, orange curtains that, I must admit, I used to hate but have since come to appreciate. And then it disappears behind the building for the rest of the day -- except for about twenty minutes in the early evening, when it somehow reflects off of the window of an apartment across the courtyard and into my room again. This is hands down one of my favorite moments of the day.

Today when it happened, I was sitting in my bed listening to some favorite tunes from last semester, checking out the headlines on NYTimes.com, and sipping on hot coffee. I paused to take a snapshot of my shoes bathing in the warm light.


I think I'm gonna miss moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment