Saturday, March 20, 2010

isn't this what adults do?

Here’s a recap of my morning:

Woke up naturally at 9:00 (what?! on a Saturday?!) and had breakfast with Paul (toasted baguette topped with olive oil and coarse salt à l’espagnole) before he set off to Paris for the night and Nantes for the week. (Which means I’m alone until next Saturday – visitors are welcome.)

Went for a short run along the berges (third time this week!) and headed to the market for a pastry and some fresh cheese.

Showered and then took my time over a cup of coffee while reading articles from Le Figaro and Courier International and listening to the smooth rhythms of Ratatat playing on repeat in the background (thanks to Sarah for the sweet recommendation).


There’s a cool breeze coming in through the open window. It’s raining but it’s warm. I think I’ll spend the afternoon au cinéma.

Is this what they call "growing up"?


No comments:

Post a Comment